Lebert parallette bars are an essential piece of equipment for all strength training and exercise with body weight. They increase muscular endurance, strengthen the shoulders and trunk while reducing the risk of sprained wrists.
With their solid iron construction and commercial grade non-slip grips, these bars are ideal for performing dips, pushups, L-sits, stretches and many other strength training exercises with your body weight.
- Solid iron construction with high density, non-slip commercial grade handles.
- Perfect for doing dips, push-ups, L-crunches, stretches and more.
- Each bar weighs 5 pounds and can support up to 400 pounds.
- The parallettes are extremely portable and easy to assemble and store - 12 "H x 25" W (handle width 13.5 "/ leg width 16")
- INCLUDE: Two (2) Lebert Fitness Parallette Bars, two Workout Guides (Beginner Workout Guide and Back to Basics Equalizer Workout Guide), 25% off BAR STRONG book.
Buy the Bar Strong book! Written by strength trainer Greg Carver, BAR STRONG uses Lebert Fitness chrome parallettes, covers 48 exercises with progressions (with color photos) and 24 unique workouts. BAR STRONG has 150 pages and is the definitive guide to starting training with parallettes. This is a must have book for anyone new to bodyweight training and Swedish gymnastics!
A propos de Lebert
Lebert brand's page